If you’re wondering What does WSG mean? One of your friends texted you WSG? Or you saw on a Tiktok video or Instagram Reel and you don’t know what to say. Nowadays people use abbreviations or acronyms while texting. Don’t worry, In this article, you will know what does WSG mean as well as we will also show you how to use it and how to reply to it. So, Let’s get started.
What Does WSG Means On TikTok and Instagram?
The abbreviation for WSG is What’s Good? On TikTok and Instagram.
It has the same meaning on Instagram and other social media platforms. WSG definition is “What’s good?” is similar to “What’s going on?” Alternative meaning “What’s up?” This definition comes from the Urban Dictionary and the English Dictionary, and it’s mostly used to start a conversation. It’s an informal way of asking how the person is doing. There is no distinction between wsg, Wsg, and WSG.
What Does WSG Mean Over Text?
The abbreviation for WSG is What’s Good? Over Text.
If a friend texted you “WSG”, it means they want to know how you’re doing or what you’re up to. It’s as if they’re saying, “Hey, what are you doing?” Alternatively, “What’s up?”
How do you use WSG?
The most common way to use WSG is just to send someone WSG with a question mark and see what they will reply. However, You can also send a brief introductory note along with a WSG to ask a question or clarify your intentions. For an example, You can send
- “WSG? How was your day?”
- “WSG? Did you complete your homework?”
- “WSG? Had your lunch?”
Bonus Read: How to Respond to WTW Meaning in Text
Send WSG as a smooth, flirty way to reach out or try to meet up.
Do you want to impress your crush? By sending flirtatious texts to see if He/She is interested in you. This is a perfect thing to raise the temperature while texting. For an example, You could say
- “WSG? Shall we go out tonight?”
- “WSG? Let’s hang out together?”
- “WSG? On the menu today?”
Try using WSG in a kind of boastful, Arrogant manner.
WSG can be used in a boastful or arrogant manner. In this context, it is a rhetorical question that challenges someone to either prove themselves or back down. In some cases, it may be used unironically as a threat. For an example
- “WSG? Do you want to get destroyed in Smash Bros tonight?”
- “I heard you were dissing my jump shot. What gives? You wanna play some one-on-one after school?”
- “I heard you were talking about me behind my back again. WSG? I thought we had moved past this.”
How do you respond to WSG?
Share your thoughts with the other person on how you’re feeling or what you’re doing.
If someone texts you WSG? That means they want to know how you are doing. You reply to them about how you are doing or what you are doing now. For an example, You could say something like
- “Just had my dinner, Going to bed now, Goodnight”
- “I’m doing good, What about you?
- “Had a hectic day at work, How are you doing?”
If they’re flirting, lean in (or brush them off).
How to respond to a flirtatious “WSG”, That depends if you like the person or not. If you like the person play along, By sending them a wink emoji with a text. If you don’t like the person, brush them off by ignoring the text or by changing the topic. For an example, You can say
- “Nothing. Laying on the bed. Do you want to hang out, Beautiful?”
- “WSG? Are you trying to pick me up, Handsome?”
- “Can’t talk now busy right now”
Diffuse the situation or play along if they’re being braggy.
If someone texts you WSG? With a Wanna fight or Just playing with you then play along with them. If they are serious about it and really want to fight with you then just step back and try to make things right by calming down the situation. “Violence is never the option”
- “I could beat you easily in a 1 on 1 fight”
- “Do you want to have an arm wrestling match, I could defeat you in seconds?”
- “I don’t want to fight you, I’m sorry if I offended you in any way”
With a Special Guest.
If you see “WSG” on a poster or marquee, It means “with a special guest”. You might also see this abbreviation as “WSG/” or “wsg/”. For an example, You might see
- “Live on 2/28: Letting Go wsg Philip Roth”
- “Erica Jong WSG/ Donald J. Sobol and Paul Kalanithi”
- “Come to see In the Heart of the Sea wsg Nathaniel Philbrick on January 8th”
Water Sewer Gas.
In some cities, the water, sewage, and gas utilities have been combined into a single office and may be abbreviated as “WSG.” You may also see “WSG” in flat classified advertising, as who pays for these services is an important aspect of any tenant-landlord contract. For an example
- “I need to find a flatmate.” We divided WSG. Please let me know if you know someone!”
- “A studio flat in the Grand Lane surrounding area is available for rent.” WSG is paid by the landlord.”
- “The WSG department in River Valley recently implemented a new paperless billing programme.”
WSG full form is Whats good? or How are you doing? according to the urban dictionary. It is a conversation starter, People text message wsg over social media platforms to know how are they doing or what are they up to. I hope this article helped you to know you what does wsg mean?
Bonus Read: Blooket Join: How to join Blooket join
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How do I reply to WSG?
If someone texts you WSG? That means they want to know how you are doing. You could reply to them about how you are doing or what you are doing now.
What does WSG mean by a guy?
It is the same as someone asking you on social media. For example, “What’s up?” Or “What are you doing?” Or “How are you doing?”