How to Reinstall Instagram app?
Are you struggling while using your Instagram app? Is your app is not loading properly? If so, then somehow you have to reinstall your Instagram again.
If you are one who is wondering to know, how to reinstall Instagram app in 2023, then we have got your covered follow the below-mentioned steps by step guide to further know about it.
What Is Reinstallation Mean Of Instagram?
Reinstallation on Instagram means it can be define as you are removing the Instagram app from your device and then downloading it again either from the App store or Google Play Store.
How To Reinstall Instagram App?
In case if you have deleted your Instagram account, & now you want it again on your device, then follow this guide it will let you know how to reinstall Instagram app in 2023.
However, the method for reinstalling Instagram on iPhone as well for Android is bit different. So, let’s discuss the steps for both the devices.
Bonus Read: What Does WYO Mean
Reinstall Instagram on Android
Step 1 – Uninstall Instagram
- First you have to hold onto your Instagram account on your screen for some time.
- Next, you have to click on the “Uninstall apps” option.
- Now, you will one pop up for the confirmation of the uninstalling app
- Next you have to tap on the Uninstall, as you can see in the screenshot.
Step 2 – Install it again
- Here, you have to open your Google play store.
- Next, enter the Instagram on the search bar.
- After, this click on the Install button to install the Instagram app.
Reinstall instagram on iPhone
Step 1 – Delete the app
- First, you need to hold your Instagram icon to see the uninstall menu.
- Click on the “remove app” option.
- Now, hit the “delete app” option after when you will get the pop up
- After this again you need to click on the “delete” option while you will get the next pop up.
Step 2 – Get the app
- Open your app store
- Then, enter the Instagram on the search bar.
- Once you see the Instagram app, next click on the icon to get this app on your iOS device, as you can see in the screenshot.
That’s the process which you need to follow to know, how to reinstall Instagram app in 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How do I reinstall Instagram?
Follow these steps to know, how to reinstall Instagram on Android:
Step 1: First, you have to tap and hold on the Instagram icon until the ‘Uninstall’ option appears.
Step 2: Now, you have to click on the confirmation option and then your app will get uninstalled.
Step 3: Now, go to the Google play store and then enter the Instagram on the search bar.
Step 4: Next, choose the ‘Install’ button to download the app.
What happens if I uninstall Instagram and reinstall?
Therefore, your archived Instagram posts and stories are secure unless and until you terminate your account. You can access your archived data when you reinstall the app. The Instagram app cannot be removed without changing highlights, either. They will continue to be on your profile.
What happens if you delete Instagram?
Your profile, pictures, videos, comments, likes, and followers will all be permanently deleted when you terminate your account. Alternatively, you can decide to take a break and temporarily deactivate your account.
Will I lose my followers if I reinstall Instagram?
Unfortunately, you will not lose any followers if you reinstall your Instagram account. However, if you are deleting your Instagram account, then you will lose your Instagram followers.
what happens if i uninstall and reinstall instagram?
When you are reinstalling the app then these things will happen:
Step 1: From your Instagram account will be logged out.
Step 2: Temporary glitches caused by a bugged Instagram file will likely sort out.
Step 3: Now, your Instagram app will automatically get updated to the newest version.
Is deleting and uninstalling means same?
Yes, deleting and uninstalling the Instagram app consider to be a same thing.